PC or Laptop running slowly?
Computer crashing for no reason?
Spyware, malware or virus problems?
Just like a car, you computer/Laptop/Mac needs a regular service to keep it running smoothly. Most of us will have experienced an issue of some kind with our technology, and it pays to regularly maintain your PC, rather than to wait until a problem arises and then try to fix it.
A Healthcheck would typically include
- Software testing to ensure that your operating system is working correctly.
- Virus and malware/spyware scanning and removal (or windows re-installation if required).
- Data backup and restore (if required).
- Removing unnecessary or outdated software (toolbars, bloatware, etc) that may be clogging up your computer.
- Checking start-up and connectivity issues optimisation for best possible performance.